Monday 5 January 2009

Something Special....

Sorry for my absence and not posting recently. I have been 'flu-ed out' for most of December and have had little time for crafting despite my best intentions and endeavours LOL! Here some extra special Christmas cards I did manage to russle up at the last minute despite the digital camera crashing, so I apologise for the quality of the photographs as I had to use my nokia N78 instead before sending the cards to their new homes... After some cajoling from my husband I managed to make 3 cards (special thanks to splitcoast stampers tutorials for the project inspirations and also 2Sketches4You Heidi Van Laar Bonus Sketch 08/12/2008 post). The Criss Cross was given to my lovely sister in law Lol, acetate to my mother in law Jules and the blue, red and white to my mum. Hope you like the result, slightly more colourful than usual as this was my first attempt in using markers to colour in stamped images. Controlling the ink flow I have found extremely difficult, so any pointers would be great as there is definitely room for improvement for me LOL.

No comments: