Tuesday 2 December 2008

'Taylor' Your Christmas!


Hi Folks! Last night I was unable to sleep sniffling and coughing so I gave Taylor's TECC44 Sketch a go using my treasured 'Colour My World' Christmas Papers. I finally found out who had manufactured them having raided 'Lorimers' a couple of months back and also they're available online through selected retailers - CraftAtHome & CraftworkCards. I've only managed to get hold of a few sheets in some of the ranges which have some fab names: Tutti Fruitti, Winter Wonderland, Plum Pudding & Cupcakes! When I saw Taylor's sketch I couldn't think of anything I would rather use for it. If you want the sketch, it on her blog under Fri 11/28 post.

Other materials used in this include Anitas Snowflake Peel Off for the centre, Selected Papermania Adhesive Gems, Pilot Pink Gel Pen (Stitching Effect), Silver Glitter Card, Kanban Pearlescent Rose Card, Liquid Applique, Iridescent Glitter Glue, Papermania Glittered Vellum, to make the circular frame I used a die cut, covered it in Ink It Up Silver Pigment Ink & Heat It Up Holographic Embossing Powder before melting. Sorry for the long list of materials but I do believe you should share how you've managed to create something - rest assured it isn't a marketing plug!

2 comments:

Taylor said...

So pretty! I love the soft pink and blue combo paired with the pretty silver snowflake! Thanks for playing the challenge!

Heidi said...

This is so beautiful. I really love the colors.
Thank you so much for the nice comment in my blog - you really made me smile.

Hugs from
Heidi