Wednesday 26 November 2008

Dear Santa...


This week I have been under the weather the last couple of months with new medication and lots of bugs. The very latest is fluey germ which meant I have been hibernating in bed for the last 3 days and am very much behind on making my christmas cards! I think I will need to set up a factory system to get up to speed. I have yet to buy any christmas presents and may leave it until the last minute this christmas especially as this christmas I will not be working in the project with clients. I am only hoping my new hubbie honours his promise and buys me a little cuttlebug for christmas although I am worrying slightly as he hasn't ordered it yet. Maybe he needs a reminder..... desperate times call for desperate measures: post it notes on the fridge maybe?

No comments: