Sunday 13 February 2011

Acetate: Recycle & Reuse

One of my many weaknesses is acetate sheets - plain or patterned hand it over and I'll have it. Its just the same with stamps and patterned paper, but embellishments and stickers I'll leave for other crafters!



This plain acetate box was recycled from a christmas gift. I thought it was a waste to thow it out and decided to recycle the box instead as handmade LUSH goody box.

The box is decorated with a base layer of green indian handmade paper. All patterned papers & die cuts are by Fancy Pants. Flowers are by Prima Marketing, featuring dew drop centres. The ribbons are all  off cuts of recycled ribbon, the pink organza ribbon is from a set of PJs from Primark lol.

The image is by Magnolia, called Jam Tilda and has been coloured using Copic Ciao markers but I can't remember the exact colours used (sorry!).

Back soon,

Daffodil x x

No comments: