Monday 16 January 2012

New Life In The Country, Welcome 2012

After a brief period of unemployment after being made redundant, I have found a new job and officially a 9-5 girl working in a local civil service department! : )  2012 has started on a lot of positives and I hope the remainder of 2012 is just as abundant with good fortune. Commuting is a thing of the past, 5 minute drive or by public transport to work, no more traffic queues just scenic country lanes! What a change from the hussle and bussle of London. I am officially a 9-5 girl which leaves me more time for crafting.

We shall soon be moving to our new home, here in the heart of the Snowdonia National Park in the coming weeks! Lots of lovely walks at the lakes and countryside to draw inspiration from for crafting, an inglenook fireplace to keep warm and and a whole room in the house dedicated to crafting and wave goodbye to my craft storage boxes.

Here is a sneak peek of the view from the bedroom. I feel very blessed and fortunate to be waking up to this view each morning:

No comments: